Pages


Hello people,
Thanks for those whose been reading this Bahasa Melayu version of No. 6 Novel. I really enjoy translating No. 6 although I have to admit that its quite difficult to write in Bahasa Melayu.
Your comments, feedback and support are appreciated and I will try to improvise my self chapter by chapter. Email me at kkaigoku@yahoo.com should you have questions or to post comments.

Enjoy this ED song clip, Rokutousei no Yoru by Aimer. (Note: I do not own this video)



NEW UPDATE:


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sorry for the late entry

Hi guys...

Untuk No. 6 fans yang baca dan ikut Malay version ni, saya nak mintak maap banyak-banyak sebab dah agak lama tak update. Bukan senang ye kerja menterjemah ni sebenarnya kalau nak compare dengan mengarang cerita yang lahir dari kepala sendiri ... hahaaa... ditambah dengan cerita No. 6 ni bukannya kisah yang simple. Sekarang ni, saya tengah cuba translate dua chapter sekaligus. Insya-Allah akan diupdate bahagian seterusnya dalam weekend ni... masa cuti panjang raya haji nanti.

Gomen ne.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment